We have taken the appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not unlawfully processed. Toolout Ltd trading as Jointing Technologies uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including firewalls and secure socket layers.
During the payment process, we ask for personal information that both identifies you and enables us to communicate with you. We will use the information you provide only for the following purposes.
- To send you newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested.
- To improve the content design and layout of the website.
- To understand the interest and buying behaviour of our registered users
- To perform other such general marketing and promotions focused on our products and activities.
This site uses Google Analytics which helps us understand how you use the Jointing technologies site and allows us to improve your web experiences cookies can track how long you are on the site and what pages are visited . For more information on Google Analytics Cookies please visits the official Google Analytics page.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website that improve your site experience.
You can prevent cookies by adjusting the settings on your computer browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the Jointing Technologies and other website(s).
The Jointing Technology website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
If you would like more information about cookies on the Jointing Technologies website please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org